quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2020

About Last Night [10]

She had asked me to send pictures to help her plan the party.
I've sent some. Then, she asked for a photo of me.
I've sent one.
Then she answered with a photo of her.
Weird, I thought, there's absolutely no need for this, but she is cute.
She had curly hair, and big eyes.
She asked me to come, take a look at the place.
I went.
While she showed me the place, our hands occasionally touched,
and she seemed to be as close as every opportunity allowed,
and sometimes, seemed to create opportunities to be closer.
I was starting to feel comfortable when she implied she had a boyfriend.
A little confused, while she tried to touch me again, I didn't flinch.
Now, not implying anymore, she said her boyfriend was a bore.
That he wouldn't want a threesome.
Come, - she said - you'll love over there.
She grabbed my hand and guided me through a garden.
I'm feeling nice, - she said - I may even forget my boyfriend.
Then she turns towards me and kissed me.
She was so pretty that I knew it was dream.
I felt so good that I knew it was a dream.