20.4.04

003.023

Back to the old think
Can't you see
The problem of being three?
Johnny is the best lover
but he don't appear very often...
I need you
We need you...
Have you ever heard Smiths with your heart?
amd if Morrissey wrote that for you
but for his shyness...
well... would you let the dream die?
I am not like the great moz.
but... hey, would you let the dream die?
I'll die with your dream.
I can't believe...
LOVE IS NOT JUST KISSES!
Is all that you want?
Love with kiss?
A dream can die in ONE DAY???
ONE DAY?
ONE HOUR?
If you dreamt like me...
If you tried like me...
Eu viajei até aí...
minha cota já gastei...
sua vez...
A surpresa era tocar sua mão?
Não foi você a garota que roubou um beijo?
Não era você que dizia "estamos aqui, é só vir pegar"?
Tudo isso por que não falei "Buuu"?