17.8.05

005.007

Ode To The Present Days

Sometimes I feel a strong (strange?) urge to write. But there's two things:
1- I don't have anyone to write to
2- I've got anything to write about
So, I'll just write about my lack of things to write.
Well, I'd like to describe tragic-comic conversations. Between lovers, if I can... But there's corruption, the politicians, and there's the no-one people, "happy knowing nothing", and there's the all-mighty people.
I'd love to pass trough my days without resentments. I want time to sleep, time to be free. I need the things I have now with the things I had before.
I need my girlfriend, that one I love, and I need her in my city. I need my time and my "schedule freedom" and I need money.
I want to do nothing and get everything.

Even if I was alone, crying with my ghosts, it would be better than now...

IT ALWAYS CAN CHANGE TO THE LEAST.

TOMORROW WILL BE WORST.

:(

Guess she isn't coming. "I'm not" responsible enough to rent a place for us.
Besides her, everything is falling appart...
fallin'... fallin'...

"I lost my personality
and my touch with reality
I'm not the one I used to know
No-no-no, I don't
Well, I know.
Well I know
I am fallin'...
fallin'..."

What can I do about it all?

"Conclusão: Sozinho a gente não vale NADA!"
"E daí?"
Cântico dos cânticos.